Introduction

Hi, I am Jiya Joshi daughter of Sunil Joshi, and I have created this blog to share some cool ideas for people who like to write, share some fun times with my family, so maybe you could share some of these fun times with your family, and some cool stories of family vacations and cooking times.

Here, I will also share some fun games and activities you can do if you are bored.

I hope you like my blog and please comment if you have any suggestions on what I should post next!

Today I have done some marble art. I hope you like it!

#MarbleArt

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you soooooo much! I worked really hard on this figuring out the design and placements.

      Delete
  2. Jiya baby, I am soooooo proud of you!! I love the marble art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiya this is too good an art!!!!

    I can see how precisely marbles are placed to form this perfect art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tenuous Love

My Birthday!!